Monday, November 17, 2014

Lincoln Ready To Deliver Black Label Service


Luxuryis the new black for Lincoln. Well, actually, it’s the new Black Label program that Lincoln wants people to see as luxurious, and Lincoln will be talking a lot about the program this week at the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show. Black Label is not to be confused with the Mercedes-Benz Black Series, a lineup of uber-performance vehicles. It should also not be confused with Johnnie Walker’s Blue Label, the highest-end Scotch Johnnie Walker produces.

No, for Lincoln, a new standard of customer service will be wrapped and packaged under the Black Label. Think of it as the way many people think they should be treated when plunking down more than $40,000 for a car or crossover.  2015 Lincoln Mkc Black Label Indulgence Chroma Couture Front Side View While skeptical of the initiative a year ago when Lincoln introduced the world the concept at Pebble Beach, I’m starting to understand why Lincoln created this program, which will add another $6,000 to a vehicle’s price tag. 

It’s a story behind buying your car that you share with a friend over dinner. “Oh, I didn’t even go to the dealership,” you can say as you cut into your medium rare free-range grass-fed steak. “They brought samples and swatches to my house, and when I did arrive at the Lincoln dealership, I sipped espressos while the dealer had my car detailed. And I hope you’re enjoying tonight’s dinner. The menu was created exclusively for people like me. You know, on the list. The Black Label list.” More

No comments:

Post a Comment